There is a rising trend of “Culture Manifestos” happening in top companies. Nice work to Hubspot on this one. A few of my favorite slides:
“Bankrupt companies don’t delight customers” – So True!
“Seating Hack” – Love that Ritual!
“Use Good Judgement” – So Simple
The H.E.A.R.T acronym is so cute.
And a few more…highlights from the HubSpot Culture Code:
1) Culture is to recruiting as product is to marketing.
2) Whether you like it or not, you’re going to have a culture. Why not make it one you love?
3) Solve For The Customer — not just their happiness, but also their success.
4) Power is now gained by sharing knowledge, not hoarding it.
5) “Sunlight is the best disinfectant.”
6) You shouldn’t penalize the many for the mistakes of the few.
7) Results should matter more than when or where they are produced.
8) Influence should be independent of hierarchy.
9) Great people want direction on where they’re going — not directions on how to get there.
10) “Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without.”
11) We’d rather be failing frequently than never trying